Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Version Of A Vanity


I have been searching for quite awhile for a vanity for my bedroom. I finally found one at a local thrift store. She needed some sanding, a small piece needed to be reattached and then she was ready to be primed. I chose the color Pamela's Lace. Well of course because the color had my name in it.  For the top of the vanity I used an old book to cover the top. The book was titled,  "Alice Through The Looking Glass And What She Saw There". I finished the vanity with a light glaze in all the right places, and now here she is in all her glory. Once again I apologize for the bad pictures I have a crummy camera.(and the person taking the pictures......me... needs some more experience). A new camera is on my wish list. I found the mirror through Craig's List. I painted it and glazed it to match the vanity.













No comments:

Post a Comment