Thursday, August 11, 2011

Working It

I have been a very busy bee. I am trying to get a garage full (sorry Jack for the messy garage) of furniture projects completed. I am putting together an inventory of stuff so I can sale at a consignment store. I am hopeful and the end of the day that I will have some success. I love the search and rescue of a neglected piece of furniture. I could not do this without the help of my supportive family. I have a bucket list of  things I would like to buy. First buy would be a better camera, but for now baby steps,  we all have to start somewhere, right? For now I am working on a couple of chairs, a bench seat, and a dresser. I will try and post the pictures when they are completed and all prettied up. Well that is a good first start.

No comments:

Post a Comment