Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Moving On Up!

That's right I'm moving on up! After a very successful week at my booth site, I have now moved up to a larger booth, and I really love the new spot. I  have a room all to myself it is a small room but once again it is progress. My son, Jordan, and I went down today and moved into the new site. I decorated for fall and it looks really nice. I will post the pictures later this week. As far as new projects go, hmmm... lets see...... I am currently working on a chest of drawers, media table and an end table. I will also post the  pictures of the finished projects later this week. Jack and I are planning on a weekend getaway and I am going to try and squeeze  in a trip to the out of town antique stores as well.

I am feeling really blessed to be able to do what my heart has longed to do. There is nothing better than being able to work for yourself, and the fact that people have come into the shop and have purchased stuff from my site to put in their homes really blows me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment